Monday, February 12, 2007

Blogs on the run!

Quote from article in Brand Republic - Blogs on the run!

"it's likely that millions of users will prefer to "blog on the run" from a mobile phone rather than sit patiently at a computer terminal in order to share their thoughts with the outside world."

Judging by my last two blog entries posted here via my mobile phone, I agree with the comment above and can see how people will be more inclined to blog in this way as they adopt newer mobile phones with the capabilities of shortcuts to blogging.

I also think that personally as I spend the majority of my day in front of the computer doing work, and expect this is what my job will entail, I won't want to come home at the end of the day and think 'oh quick, I must blog my thoughts and feelings from today'.

Being interested in photography as well, I much prefer capturing images on my phone when I'm on the go and sending them to my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home